We invite you to experience the diverse wildlife and the seemingly endless vistas of Namibia in our specially equipped luxury bus. The bus has a special lifting device to ease the embarking and disembarking for our special guests.
Travel times have been kept as short as possible and to offer more relaxation, we try to spend at least two nights at the various places.
Our Safaris are professionally planned and only accommodations are used which we ourselves, together with our partners in Europe, have inspected on barrier-free excess for our guests.
- All departures are on request and have no fixed departure dates. The Safaris can also be amended if required and if possible.
- All safaris are offered in a special accessible vehicle.
- All accommodations in our tours have at least one room equipped and furnished for handicapped guests. These accommodations have been personally reviewed by us and/or by our travel experts from Germany to ensure accessibility.
- The bath rooms/toilets in all accommodations, which where carefully selected by us, are accessible by wheelchairs.
- We were not able to find wheelchair accessible rest rooms en-route and at the various sightseeing points. Therefore recommend urinal condoms or catheters.
- We assume that our disabled guests are accompanied by a companion.
- If required we can arrange for a personal assistant for the duration of the tour for an additional fee.
To prepare your trip well, we will ask you to describe specifically what ideas, desires and expectations you have of a trip. We require information as to what support is required to plan a smooth and enjoyable holiday.
We need from you a medical certificate on the form and severity of your physical disability and a written acknowledgment that you are aware of the features of an overland journey. This means that you are traveling with our specially furnished bus on tarmac, gravel and sand roads.
Our First Handicapped Tour
The tour was a very big success, although we had to cancle our trip down to Sossusvlei due to heavy rains and bad road conditions. The accommodation at the various lodges was very good and the personel was always helpful and friendly. The only place where we were disappointed was at the Halali Restcamp, Namibia Wildlife Resorts in the Etosha National Park. Apart from this our stay at Etosha was very nice, we saw a lot of game, especially in the area around Namutoni. We even had the privilege to observe a leopard on his kill for 2 days. We learned a lot on this tour, but of course it is the first of its kind in Namibia and there is always room for improvement!
Direkt Link to tour:
14 Day Tour: Giraffe
Namibia’s Wildlife – Atlantic Coast and Sand Dunes Sossusvlei